Building Oz provides a broad range of consulting services to the legal cannabis industry. Since 2015 we’ve worked on the front lines of the legal cannabis industry, supporting leading growers, product manufacturers, brands, retailers, and ancillary service providers across North America and Europe as they navigate the complexity and rapid growth of the industry. Prior to joining the cannabis industry, we built startups on shoestring budgets, scaled small businesses with millions in venture capital backing, and lead concept development and international expansion for billion-dollar retail brands. Whether you’re developing your go-to-market strategy, optimizing existing operations, or planning for expansion, let our hands-on experience and proven methods drive your success.
Realizing the true potential of a business or market opportunity requires applying the strategies and best practices appropriate for each stage of growth.
Current/Recent engagements include:
- Market Research: Survey of North American cultivators
- Go-to-Market strategy: International expansion strategy including sales, marketing, distribution, and product development
- Brand strategy and development: Identity, differentiators, value proposition, aspirational audience and guardrails
- Product development: Branding, marketing, consumer insights, customer acquisition, sales training, and supply chain optimization
- Retail/operations: Store design, customer experience, efficiency improvements, and staff training and engagement
- Channel expansion: Brick-and-mortar retail, e-commerce, CPG, wholesale, franchising, and licensing
- Private equity due diligence: Market sizing, competitive analysis, brand positioning and business operations analysis
- Capital acquisition: Business planning, investor presentations, and valuation analysis
Contact us today to set up a free exploratory conversation.