Building Oz provides strategy, branding and operations consulting to a diverse client base of consumer products companies. Clients include startups, private equity firms and established brands in the US, Asian and European markets.
Recent engagements include:
- Strategic planning: International expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and go-to-market strategy
- Brand strategy and development: Identity, differentiators, value proposition, aspirational audience and guardrails
- Product development: Branding, marketing, consumer insights, customer acquisition, sales training, and supply chain optimization
- Retail/restaurant operations: Store design, customer experience, efficiency improvements, and staff training and engagement
- Channel expansion: Brick-and-mortar retail, foodservice, e-commerce, CPG, wholesale, franchising and licensing
- Private equity due diligence: Market sizing, competitive analysis, brand positioning and business operations analysis
- Capital acquisition: Business planning, investor presentations and valuation analysis
Realizing the true potential of a business or market opportunity requires applying the strategies and best practices appropriate for each unique situation and business. Building Oz is about finding the yellow brick road and realizing your potential.
Contact us today to set up a free exploratory conversation.